Breast cancer

Glad you're home and resting. You may prefer to wait on getting the results when you next see your Dr but I was able to go through the online patient portal with the hospital and get the results the next day or two. In my case when the report read 'low grade carcinoma' it eased my anxiety a bit. But it could work the other way and increase anxiety. So it might be best just to rest and wait for your appt.
Yeah, I used "MyCHART" to view the results of my lung biopsy. That was a mistake as the diagnosis sounded awful. Next day, my doctor explained the results, told me the treatment options and assured me that my cancer was often survivable. None of that is in the results.

I'm with you, W2R - wait to speak with the doctor.

Best to you and thank God for Frank! We love him too.

W2R, glad to hear all went well for you and it wasn't near as bad as you had thought it might be. Hoping for the best for you.

Reactions: W2R
I just saw these posts this morning. I have always been impressed by your strong and positive character since becoming a member of the forum so will be waiting to hear a good outcome. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this.

Reactions: W2R
Back
Top Bottom