What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Cases of Fancy Feast Beef and Chicken cans. It seems to agree with our cat's stomach better than the hard cat food she has been eating.

New cover for the new iPad gen 10. iPad 10 pretty cheap at Costco ($324 last I looked) but the 11th gen due out in a few months.

Dog treats, new door wreath for summer, Fall/Halloween placemats, books and fidget stuff for DGS 4 & 8 on the plane for upcoming Hawaii family trip.

Some metal 4x4 post bases for the new deck railings. Some wire brush cups for the angle grinder to aid in repainting the propane tank one of these days.

Apparently I forgot to uncheck a box subscribing to prime. Grrr. Gotta cancel that. Again. :angel:

Had a burst of Amazon activity with the pre-Prime Day/July 4 deals since I will be on a road trip during actual Prime Day:

On sale: Osprey Farpoint/Fairview 15l travel daypack (pairs with the Osprey Fairview 40l travel pack that I picked up at REI earlier this year.)

Not on sale: Airmoto hard carrying case for the portable USB-C rechargeable air compressor and included accessory nozzles that I bought on sale. So much for any illusion of “saving.” Usually I’ll use a generic hard case, but this one is the exact size, plus obvious what’s inside.

Back
Top Bottom