New forum gamified "new posts," with what looks to be a fun, tight competition.

kgtest

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
New Posts Competition anyone? I've valued the insight from each of these member's. Let's Go!
1714058355719.png

I'm in daily competition with the guys I hang with. See my avatar.....<-------- Our challenge is to see who lives the longest or can be the laziest (or who is the first to forget their own name).

No competition for me, but why is MichaelB bolded and not the rest of us... what are we... chopped liver?

Last edited:
Michael B's name is bolded because he's one of the mods. That's all.

Not unless there is a hefty (cash) reward.:cool:

Over 200,000 posts from the top five. That's pretty incredible. Would be interesting to normalize to totalPosts for each of the durations and average it out, see how much of an "addict" these folks really are ;)

So I asked in another thread, what is the new link now in order to see how many posts each member has posted?
Not a competition for me either, but just like almost anything with numbers, etc. lol

Post count competition will have the unintended side effect of adding some lower quality posts to the forum. No thanks.

So I asked in another thread, what is the new link now in order to see how many posts each member has posted?
Not a competition for me either, but just like almost anything with numbers, etc. lol
The link is at the top of the page on the member stats page: https://www.early-retirement.org/members/

You can also see individual posts count below each avatar next to posts.

1714147202989.png

This info was also available on the old board - I just don't think anyone actually looked at it ;)

The link is at the top of the page on the member stats page: https://www.early-retirement.org/members/

You can also see individual posts count below each avatar next to posts.

View attachment 50844

This info was also available on the old board - I just don't think anyone actually looked at it ;)
I knew about the individual posts under each avatar, but thanks on that anyway. The link for the most posts above only provides a certain number of members even when asking for more.
The old link provided in descending order the number of posts for every member who had ever posted.
Does that link exist in the new format?

Back
Top Bottom