Arbys 5 For $5 Roast Beef Deal Back For 1 Week Only.

Hmm, do these store well? Was getting the $1 any size fries deal this week.

They probably don't have much meat on them, mostly a bun. 😆

Also - app required.

I used to get the Arby's shakes once in a while, usually with the $1 coupon, until they jacked the price way up (it's now $4.39) plus Arby's happy hour price for the mini sized shake went from $1 to $1.49 a couple years back, and then I read that they completely got rid of Happy Hour.

Last edited:
But "we have the meats", I guess not a lot of them, will find out on Monday.

Good deal. I bought lunch there a few days ago and was surprised the deal I saw online was only available online. The cashier mentioned they don’t print coupons anymore. The only deal they have in the store is 2 sandwiches for $6, which they’ve been promoting for a few years.

There is not much meat on their basic roast beef sandwich anymore...

Maybe enough to decently cover 2-3 if you get the 5 for $5 deal.

They probably don't have much meat on them, mostly a bun. 😆

Also - app required.

I used to get the Arby's shakes once in a while, usually with the $1 coupon, until they jacked the price way up (it's now $4.39) plus Arby's happy hour price for the mini sized shake went from $1 to $1.49 a couple years back, and then I read that they completely got rid of Happy
Hmm, do these store well? Was getting the $1 any size fries deal this week.
I've never tried freezing them but I can say they taste just as good the next day after tossing them in the microwave.

Thanks for the heads up. I have the app, so will probably take advantage of it.

You get what you pay for…

In general I am starting to think all fast food is worrisome as I age. Lol
Lots of not so good things happen to your body as you age that are not even food related. I'm 80 and in good shape, but I can't figure out where the arthritis is coming from. LOL (it also affects my golf game)

Lots of not so good things happen to your body as you age that are not even food related. I'm 80 and in good shape, but I can't figure out where the arthritis is coming from. LOL (it also affects my golf game)
+1

DW wanted to know what I was laughing about when I opened the above "5 for $5" site. I showed her the picture of the sammich in the site. She laughed too. Last Arby's RB sammich we got, you couldn't see the meat until you peeled back the bun. YMMV

DW wanted to know what I was laughing about when I opened the above "5 for $5" site. I showed her the picture of the sammich in the site. She laughed too. Last Arby's RB sammich we got, you couldn't see the meat until you peeled back the bun. YMMV

I'll be buying them love their roast beef and the app. This is just another way of me not blowing that dough LOL

Got in on the deal today. Ordered on the app, arrived and the bag was ready. Pretty good, ample meat, and they threw in lots of sauce packs.

Back
Top Bottom